Seats

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Seats
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:36:25 -0700
The best buy I made at the Beaulieu Spring Autojumble in England were
two complete, almost perfect Bugeye seats--steel bases, foam cushions,
back padding, frames, seat mounting brackets, upholstery clips, upper
runners (and lever), and lower rail.  All for #92 or $160.73.  That is
for TWO seats!!!  And just a dusting of rust in some places.

I also found an old boy there who makes great Bugeye steel seat bases.
They are beautiful, and he sells them for #50 or $87.35 (he is quite
negotiable).  If anyone is interested, contact me off-list and I can
give you his address, etc.

Anyone who needs parts might want to think about combine a vacation with
a buying trip to Beaulieu.  They have autojumbles in the Fall and Spring.