Rims

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Sprite <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Rims
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
Group,

I just got a set of Good Year Blue streak slicks  - 22.5 x 7.5 - 13 - Today
from a friend.
I was told i need a 6 inch rim to mount them on. I measured to where the beads
hang across the inside it is 6 inches. So I guess that makes sense. Rims - How
do you speck them?  I know the pattern is 4x4, 13 x 6 rim. Anyone know what the
offset is on the rim so they do not rub?  I would like to find some one who
will put centers on wider rims. Or a supplier of rims for racing. (Some one who
does not want me to finance there advertising for the next year for their
product.)

 Thanks for the suggestions in the past.

Cheers,

Vigil
Behind the Orange Curtain, California- USA