Back

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Back
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:23:51 EDT
Hi guys!   We made it back from our Germany, Scotland, England trip in fine
form. Lots of great biers and ales consumed over there.  We were back 2 days
before the bombing, which was fortunate.  It was a great trip.  I just re-upped
onto the list again.  Anyone wishing to read the travelogue when I complete it
let me know off-list and I will forward you a copy.  Might be a week or so.

The worst thing was I hated to have missed Kevin's Pennsylvania Rally this
year.  Looking forward to it next year.  8^)

--David C.