Memories of Annice

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Memories of Annice
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:21:54 -0700
My heart felt thanks to everyone for all of the e-mails and cards
with words of kindness over the loss of Annice.  Many of you we have
had the pleasure of meeting at different times and many of you we
feel like we have met even though it is only through emails. This
electronic age extends our neighborhood to a world wide level and
makes it impossible for everyone to come together in one place when
we loose such an active member.  So for those who would have liked to
been with us I have put together a web site with some of the photos
and words remembering Annice.  I expect to only have this site up for
a few weeks.

http://homepage.mac.com/bkitterer/bobsstuff/

Bob Kitterer
1960 Bugeye (Mark IV in disguise)