Updated website

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Updated website
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:30:53 -0400 reply-type=original
Cc: "bugeye@yahoogroups" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Hey everyone.  Since it's a slow list traffic kind of weekend I thought I'd
mention my updated Sprite website.  It's my first attempt at a webpage with
new software and I'd like some constructive criticism please. Strictly an
enthusiast site I'm not selling anything.

Please let me know if you have any problems with the display on your various
browsers.  If anyone has any pics they want to post let me know I have some
room left to use I would be happy to post a page of lister cars.  Thanks.

Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net./~philnasecpa