Tunes in! WAS:Re: Audio Q, tunes for my midget

To: <davriker@pacbell.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tunes in! WAS:Re: Audio Q, tunes for my midget
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:47:44 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Well, after getting some new speakers, I put the old tape deck in the
midget, without the amp. In the small cockpit, it is lod enough to be
heard even over my loud exhaust.  I ended up putting the radio in the
"stock" location in the console, with 3 1/2" speakers in the sides of
the console, and 6 1/2" speakers in custom boxes behind the seats. It
souds quite good so far. :)

Next step is to wrap the wood speaker boxes in eiter some vinyl or some
carpet.

-=Chris