How do I say thanks enough.. NO LBC!!!

To: MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com, triumph_cars@yahoogroups.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgetsass@justbrits.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: How do I say thanks enough.. NO LBC!!!
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 16:28:39 EDT
To all my friends on the list(s).  Elizabeth and Fisher Jones came all  the
way from Comfort to El Paso, TX (over 500 miles) for the weekend, and
presented us with the checks for our grandchildren.  We are overwhelmed  with
your
generosity.

I apologize for bombing the lists, but I am afraid if I send out single
emails I will miss someone.

We leave Saturday morning for a trip that I hope will go a long way towards
putting smiles on the faces of Aaron and Taylor.  I promise to post  somewhere
pictures and details when we get back so you may all see the results  of your
generosity.

I still find it a bit unbelieveable, and a little embarassing, that so many
people were touched by our tragedy and wanted to help these kids.  The  cards
sent by everyone will be placed in an album for the kids to keep.

A blanket invitation, right now, for anyone on the list, if you are ever in
El Paso, or passing through as most everyone does, we have a guest house
(mother  in laws place) that you are more than welcome to use.  Or, come here
for a
 week on vacation.  I promise to show you the sights, or leave you alone,
but I promise southern hospitality here in far west Texas ( or mid-NM as it
is).

Again, thank you all, from my family.  Love and God Bless you  all.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5  MGBGT

Firstly you must always implicitly obey orders, without attempting  to form
any opinion of your own regarding their propriety. Secondly, you must  consider
every man your enemy who speaks ill of your king; and thirdly you must  hate
a Frenchman as you hate the devil._ Horatio  Nelson_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/horationel167957.html)