Re: Forward tilt bonnet restraints

To: nase@ptd.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Forward tilt bonnet restraints
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:49:29 EDT
Cc: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
In a message dated 8/2/2005 4:46:16 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
nase@ptd.net writes:

Does  anyone have pictures of the restraints they use on their forward tilt
bonnet.

I don't have one, but I think this would be a great place for a couple of
gas struts...like on the back of an SUV.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5  MGBGT

Firstly you must always implicitly obey orders, without attempting  to form
any opinion of your own regarding their propriety. Secondly, you must  consider
every man your enemy who speaks ill of your king; and thirdly you must  hate
a Frenchman as you hate the devil._ Horatio  Nelson_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/horationel167957.html)