Re: Now "X", was Re: stock radio in front, mp3 player and ampin back

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Now "X", was Re: stock radio in front, mp3 player and ampin back
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 18:09:23 -0400 reply-type=response
When I first saw the '62 drag Sprite a few years ago, Brad's buddy David was
modifying it to use a Mazda 13B Rotary engine.  I told David that I wanted
to drive it after it was done.  The 13B engine died and now David has
installed a 350 CI Chevy small block.  David has built a totally new chassis
with a narrowed drag racing rear end and rear tires that must be at least 18
inches wide.  The rear end and tires fit very neatly under the stock rear
sheet metal.

David made a few passes down the drive in front of his shop building last
Tuesday night and now I'm not so sure I want to drive it anymore.  lol  That
thing is SCARY fast in a straight line.  Yowza!

Yeah, I know, it doesn't corner very well anymore, but he's building it to
go drag racing, so who cares.  :-)

Rick