Re: charity ralley in Wi.

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: charity ralley in Wi.
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 19:04:03 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
hey, whimp or not, I enjoy driving both cars. I have no machismo attitude to
prove. So if driving both cars is equal fun, why would I drive one that
would not be as comfortable, if it were raining?
 I drove the Bug on a very long trip, with the rain coming down so hard,
that you couldnt see the road in front of me. I had the hardtop on, and the
fella following said he could only drive by following the ht..
 my soft top for the bug, is really not very good, its something that I have
always meant to replace, but never have.