Re: What's your car? (No LBC, but car stuff)

To: "KGB" <kgb@frontiernet.net> information
Subject: Re: What's your car? (No LBC, but car stuff)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:32:57 -0400
Cc: "Midget Group at team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Kate, Another Sag, I had a convertible Firebird earlier in my
life. Never an SUV, but I did do a bunch of "boonie bouncing" in an
VW Bug convertible. But the Mustang was always low on my list.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com