Re: CRX

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CRX
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:08:34 -0500
Same story here in Iowa.  Not that this is a problem unique to the
CRX.  Everything here rusts.  We believe in salting our roads until
they are literally white when clean and dry.  Every make and model of
car that is driven in the winter here is going to rust somewhere.
Even those plastic bodied Saturns are hiding some frame cancer under
thier impervious bodies.

John

On 8/11/05, Flash. <thefirebuilds@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yup, close, Wisconsin.  Ask anyone here, we call it Super England

= Never offend people with style when you   =
= can offend with substance --- Sam Brown  =