Re: gas boycott

To: bgreen99@frontiernet.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gas boycott
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:32:27 EDT
Jeez, those numbers are so impressive, it almost makes you wonder what good
we could do if everyone wasn't driving a car the size of a house doesn't it?  I
mean what if, instead of picking our gas brand, we just all got 3 mpg more,
how much dough would that keep away from terrorists?  Because if we drove the
same amount we do using the european version of epa standards, we wouldn't need
any oil from the middle east at all!  Or, I suppose we could keep our tires
at the proper pressure.  Nah, probably easier to just send more of our young
folks over to Iraq, that's working out pretty well.

Mark M.