The minister and Brad ( no LBC - humour )

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The minister and Brad ( no LBC - humour )
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 9:49:23 -0400
A pompous Baptist minister was seated next to Brad on a flight to
 Texas.

After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken.  Brad asked
 for a whiskey and soda, which was brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the minister if he would like a drink?

He replied in disgust, "I'd rather be savagely raped by brazen whores
 than let liquor touch my lips."

Brad then handed his drink back to the attendant and said;

"OH...Me, too. I didn't know we had a choice."