Re: carshow ????*

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: carshow ????*
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:45:33 EDT
In a message dated 8/12/05 4:31:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:
> it is always the red convertible that wins.

You know, I never heard anyone tell me that car show judging was fair.  I
have participated in judging and have found it well near impossible to
determine
which car is the best in ANY class.  To further extend the unfairness of it
all, one thing I always gave more points for is a driver--I woiuld check the
tires and pedals for wear.  Fair?  Unfair?  Yep, butr if you ask ME to be a
judge, I will be judging drivers above trailer queens.  Others will judge red
cars
higher than blue ones.  8^)

--David C.