Re: boycott..Bush fault?

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, jerry.goodman@comcast.net
Subject: Re: boycott..Bush fault?
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:42:25 GMT j7DEgve3025122
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Well...

there isn't a President or Congressmen who is not to one extent or another
paid for by big business. Your government
IS big business, despite "isolated incidents"and appearances to
the contrary. It's not all bad. It could be
more ethical, honorable and socially
responsible though, for sure.

I mean here we are spending billions for
Homeland Security while maintaining
a "swiss cheese" southern border for an
el cheapo labor pool. Business before
security.

It is not in the personal best interests of
the foregoing to change the system and
return the government to the people
via MEANINGFUL campaign finance reform. Why would our reps put the country first
over their own best interests in this respect....it would be like cutting off
their own penisi.

As to The Shrub Demonizers....
anybody can criticize without offering
constructively USEABLE & SUITABLE
alternatives. Fortunately, the (mostly) silent majority obviously realizes this.

Just ask "I've got a plan" (but I can't tell you that right now!) Kerry.

Cap'n Bob
Independant :{)