RE: Another metal refinishing question

To: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Another metal refinishing question
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:59:11 -0400
anodised metals ferrous or not do not look anything like a painted finish
or hot coating.
and you just wait untill you "scratch" the nice clear coating the body man
sprays on the highly polished aluminum surface (wich if properly polished
will not hold any finish you attempt to put on it due to the finish being
unable to bond to the polished surface!).
if you want a long lasting finish that does not require constant polishing
, removal and refinishing, and fussing over, anodise!

chuck.