Re: Vintage races next weekend Laguna Seca

To: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vintage races next weekend Laguna Seca
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 07:01:05 -0700 reply-type=original
Hi Rick

We will be at the Rolling Concours in PG Friday all afternoon. Although we
normally take to Bugeye to this event we will be in the 911 this year as we
are trying to sell it. We will probably be at the auction on Saturday night
and at the track on Sunday.

Down by the driving school building there is an information booth. Its kind
of on the straight between turns 3 and 4. The main souvenir building is
right next to it. We will be there at 11 am and will be looking for you.

We've been at the track all this weekend for the pre-historics. We had the
maiden outing on the Devin that I've been working 12 hours a day on for the
past few weeks helping a buddy get back on the track. It made it through the
whole weekend with no major problems. The gearing was too high so the speed
was off but the engine is really sweet from 4000-7500 RPM.

Larry