Re: dual line brake mod

To: BCAH@aol.com
Subject: Re: dual line brake mod
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:56:26 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
BCAH@aol.com wrote:

> Hello list,----Has anyone had any experience with putting the pedal box
> assembly from a later Spridget into a Bugeye?

I have done it.
You have to make the cut out wider and shorter.
I made a new hole and fashioned a plate to cover the longer old hole.
So now it looks sort of like the blanking plate on the other side.
I also used a 2 speed wiper motor from a later Sprite and mounted it on
the fender well like the later cars.
A bit of work from the 3 wipers back to 2 but it's not a tough job.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ