Re: Rob's O$hit pictures

To: "KGB" <kgb@frontiernet.net> information
Subject: Re: Rob's O$hit pictures
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:22:27 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
OK W/O tools ;-)

Larry
Thinking about Vegas in January . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

On Aug 20, 2005, at 3:24 PM, KGB wrote:

>> Does that offer include transport?? Including tools??
>>
>> Larry
>

> Not on my budget!
>
> Kate
>

> --
> 8/19/2005
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.