Fwd: I'm looking for a White Austin Healey Bugeye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: I'm looking for a White Austin Healey Bugeye
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:09:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello list. This gentelman e-mailed me looking for a concoures Bugeye Sprite. I
have forwarded his message to this list. If anyone has any information please
e-mail him directly. His information is included at the end of the original
message he sent me. I hope someone can help point him in the right direction.

Jamie