Re: gas station pic on ebay

To: "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>
Subject: Re: gas station pic on ebay
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:52:27 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Funny thing is, that my friend, after working in own "SERVICE STATION" all
his life. At 65 years old they offered him a job to work on the citgo
kwickie marts. he would do all sorts of maintenance and such, he got a REAL
nice retirement out of the 10 years he put in on that after retirement job!
 And I can remember him laughing (with big tears ) about the way the
industry was moving. Almost 20 years ago.