What a way to go !!!! Gruesome

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: What a way to go !!!! Gruesome
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:16:21 -0500
I saw a horrible accident the other day in a local parking lot.  Cop was there
filling out paper work.  Apparently a fella was putting something on the top
of his van....his aerial did not have the little ball on top, and he for lack
of better words, he slipped and scewered himself and bled to death.  I asked
the cop if there was a lot of paoer work...he said no..."just need to fill out
the cause of death"...I grimaced and asked...what would he put on the report
...he said "van aerial disease"
Friday Funny