Decision (was Re: Somebody stop me)

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Decision (was Re: Somebody stop me)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:46:25 -0700 (PDT)
> Hello Ron,
> only that you will HATE yourself 5 years from
> now when you

While the youngens were occupied watching the Yankee
game, I installed a new Weber on a decent Maniflow
intake (don't tell anyone, but you can still buy a new
Weber for less than they sell the Japanese copies).  A
sucker for a 1275 with a Weber, I'm back in love.
Plus the E-Type in the local paper is gone.

--- Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com> wrote:

>        realize what it worth THEN. think of all the
> guys who had $1000
>        camaros or hemi engined cars 5 years ago...
> if you like it, you
>        may never be able to afford to replace it.

Ron Soave
"Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded." - Y. Berra

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs