The Newest Addition

To: "Mg List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Newest Addition
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:07:39 -0400
Hello Fellow Lister. This email is to inform all those who care (and those
that don't) that I (and my father, being 17 I needed his money too :P )have
made my first purchase and start in the Spridget World. A week and a half ago
or so I purchased a 1975 MG Midget off of eBay. Today I went and picked it up
with the help of my Uncle Kevin Valentine and my cousin Rob Valentine (his
son). I would like to say a big thank you to them. I am sure that my question
will  begin to see the list soon as this car is a "winter rebuild" as my Uncle
Kevin aptly labeled it. It is a faded orange color (the color of the Leibel's
Mini Lee, hope I spelled your name right), needs a new floor or two, and a lot
of TLC. For those of you that attend my Uncle's road rallye in PA, I am
confident it will be 100% (well as 100% as you can get it) by then. I look
forward to everyone's help (I will certainly need it!) Wish all of you well.

Ben "The Kid" Wells

P.S. This is Ben and not Jerry even though the name of sender is Jerry.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.