Re: Somebody stop me

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Somebody stop me
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:05:41 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/2005 7:52:33 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
pilotrob@webtv.net writes:

should  I, or shouldn't I"?

Very simple, Ron....either you are in love with it  (and driving it) or
you're not. :)

If you are not in love with it however, we are apparently in a collector  car
bubble that may make this an opportune time to sell.

BUT,  I've sold a number of British cars in the past, and I wish I had  them
all back..even at twice what I sold them for!

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

I  have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears
into  something bearable, even hopeful.

If I have to lay an egg for my  country, I'll do it.

If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have  the worst kind of heart
trouble.

BOB  HOPE