Locksmith question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Locksmith question
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:31:04 -0400
Cc: Jerry Wells <jmbawe@localnet.com>
Hey ALL,

Ben is having a problem getting keys made for his ignition.  We picked
up his 75 Midget on Sunday.   When we got there the car had no key so
we pulled the steering column and dropped in another column so we could
load it on the trailer, (I took a column with me just in case).  The
column we put in has a key (one key), and ben needs copies made of that
key.  His local NAPA can't (or won't) get the blank.

The question is, Who's the guy who does this stuff?

Kevin V.