Re: headlights

To: BCAH@aol.com
Subject: Re: headlights
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 20:30:51 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
BCAH@aol.com wrote:
> Hello all,----I am about to replace the headlights on the Bugeye and was
> wondering if the units with the separate bulb were any better than the sealed
>beam
> one? Advertisements say the separate bulb type are brighter then "regular"
> hologen. Any thoughts?---------Bob C

I think the H4 halogens are better/brighter than regular sealed beam
halogens.
In fact, I just stuck H4s in the Healey to replace the sealed beam
halogens and I have to lower the adjustment. Much brighter.
I also have h4s in my Bugeye but sealed beam halogens in PIECES and the A40.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ