Re: Dave Leib

To: "Jerry Goodman" <jerry.goodman@comcast.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dave Leib
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:31:15 -0500 with any abuse report
> ...but you were goin' way
> too fast for me....were you at 75???

Probably somewhere around there. Sorry I missed you. I kept forgetting to
send in my pre-registration, so I just parked in the visitor's section. I
got there a bit late (I missed the announcement of the rally results from
the AH CLub rally the day before (at which there were NO AH's except the
rally-master's Bugeye)) and just had time to pick up a couple of books for
the club library and talk to a few people. I heard rumors that Trish and I
got second at the rally, but I was wondering who got first... probably the
Lotus Elan.

It was interesting the number of new Elises that showed up as well as how
few Sprites. Maybe the Sprite owners are buying Elises? ;-).

I would have been there sooner, but I really wanted to get that clutch
master cylinder changed out that morning.

When they start parking the Midgets and Sprites together, I will start
registering again.
David Lieb