Re: WAS: secrets NOW: Willy's way

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WAS: secrets NOW: Willy's way
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:14:56 -0500
ah well, now that you say it, I did use the vac, and empty *most* of the
fluid first.. the air bubbles are a non issue with the tag end of the hose
"free" in the master res
  all i said is it worked for me VERY WELL. I did not, or will not ever post
as an expert. There are a lot of those on the list. Real, or imagined that
know more than I. :)