Re: 948 mpg

To: <ajhsys@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 948 mpg
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 07:43:18 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I really like the block of wood under the gas pedal approach a lot better.
You can see it, paint it to match the car interior, take it with you when
parked.  Just like the stereo face plate you grab when leaving the car!

Think of the possabilities for making a carrier, like a purse to carry off
these gizmos!

Paul A