Re: Newest Project Complete

To: spridget63@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newest Project Complete
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:10:17 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/2005 8:09:01 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
spridget63@comcast.net writes:

Anyway -  hope everyone likes
it.

I think it looks faneffingtastic Dan.  You've done what I hope to do  with my
Midget eventually.  I love the front turn signal treatment.   Congratulations
on a job well done.

I also want to lose the side marker lights, but I want to add the early
midget chrome strips.  Did you remove the back up lights too?  I was  thinking
about trying to color the lenses red and hooking them up to the brake  light
switch.  I think I'll lose my luggage rack too.

I've already changed to the early style tail light lenses.  If I could  find
a spare bonnet somewhere I may still try grafting on the grill I have for a
Riley sports car look.  It would probably look like something a good mother
would kill at birth, but I also considered grafting BE headlights onto the
bonnet above the Riley grill.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

I  have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears
into  something bearable, even hopeful.

If I have to lay an egg for my  country, I'll do it.

If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have  the worst kind of heart
trouble.

BOB  HOPE