72 Midget Parts

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 72 Midget Parts
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:56:37 -0500 reply-type=original with any abuse report
No folks, it is not from my Midget, but there happens to be another bloke in
this same town who just happens to have had a 1972 Midget right up to last
week when it got demolished. Apparently the car that hit him managed to bend
it very convincingly to the tune of fram rails and almost all the body
panels to one extent or another. Hence, he is parting it out. Allow me to
post his email. I will be adding this ad to the Chicagoland MG Club
classifieds tomorrow or so...

Parting out 1972 MG Midget

1275 engine complete - rebuilt with 600 miles - bored out .020 with new
pistons, rebuilt no-lead head, Kent 276 cam, adjustable-cam timing chain,
new oil pump, dual HS2 carbs, distributor, starter and alternator. $2500.

Transmission in good working order $500.

The body with the following - seats (redone), new brake and clutch master
cylinders, all gauges, dash fittings and interior in excellent condition,
wire wheels and hubs, rear-end with wirewheel splined hubs and more $1000.

Tony Ruggeri 847 612-4929 or anthony.ruggeri@gmail.com  Palatine, IL

Please respond to him rather than to my email.
David Lieb