Re: Houston

To: Bruce Lowry <egnorant@dctexas.net>, "Midget team.net Group at" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Houston
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:06:05 -0500
Here in Shreveport, just East of East Texas, things are just peachy.
Of course very few local folks understand why the sky is darkening
NOW when the Hurricaine is still  180 miles OFFSHORE and we're 200
miles inland.  They don't seem to grasp that when the rain starts, I
give it 4 hors at the outset, it's going to be coming down hard for
the next 3 days.. and we're in drought conditions so all of that
water will just flood everything here.. It's gonna be great..  anyone
wanna buy some cars at "dry" prices with a 'wet' delivery date???

Lester