Rita vs Generators..

Subject: Rita vs Generators..
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 12:07:09 -0500
AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

So I have the Earth Mother of generators, 15,000 W with a 22,500
peak.. also with a computer controlled idle so that you conserve
gas.. HAH!  The damned thing has a little over 24 hours on it over
the last 4 years because IT WON'T STAY RUNNING ANY LONGER THAN 3
HOURS!!!!!

It runs fine and for no apparent reason it will shut off.  any onw
ever expereince trying to fix a small hot motor in the wind and rain
of a hurricane??  NO?  Well I'll be happy to fill you in at the next
SOC..

GENERAC MUST DIE!

Lester