Re: question?

To: <pythias@pacifier.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: question?
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:49:01 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Given a 1-3-4-2 firing order (IIRC), I'd think you could use the #4 plug
to time the engine. It would be 360 degrees out from #1, so the strobe
should light the timing marks at the right spot.

Oh, wait, you've got an A-series with the timing marks on the bottom,
right? You're thinking of being 180 degrees out and timing from the top?
Given a pointer in the right place, I suppose it'd work.

So why do you ask? :)

-=Chris