Brits @ the Village

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brits @ the Village
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:26:43 -0400 information
The Philadelphia MG Club is having it's annual British Car show this
weekend. We have moved the venue from Mercer Tile works in Doylestown
to Peddler's Village in Lhaska PA. Field opens at 10. Popular vote
judging around 2.

Take 202 North towards New Hope. Just past where 202 & 263 split (for
awhile they will be the same route) you will come to Street Road -
there is a traffic light there - turn left, then turn right into the
parking lot and come around the back of the parking lot, we will
enter the grassy area (where the Show is) from the back of the
parking lot.

All LBC's are welcome.

Larry

--