re: New sweet deal project found

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: New sweet deal project found
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 09:10:31 -0400
per FrankC...
>>Color ideas?  I'm thinking orange and black.

  I like the orange and black idea, especially if orange is the primary with
black striping of some sort.  Maybe a tiger pattern?  Or black longitudinal
'streaks' (as opposed to flames), possibly with some deep purple highlighting.
:-)  Just not sooo much black it tries to overpower the orange.
  Ed in NC
p.s. I'd say "good luck" but you obviously have that in spades. :-)