My Midget on eBay

To: <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Midget on eBay
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 10:47:43 -0700
Hi all, first off my thanks to everyone on this list for making it the great
resource it is.  I've learned tons of stuff just reading the post, I've
learned some things I would rather not have know also : )

Anyway I've owned my 73 Midget for the last 2.5 years and really enjoyed it.
The responses to my questions from the list have helped me numerous times
with challenges.

But the time has come to part ways with my little ride.  The link below will
take you to the ebay auction.

Again thanks for all of the help over the last couple of years.

Rob Scott

Varroom owner

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4579719188>