Re: Increased negative camber on left front wheel

To: <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Increased negative camber on left front wheel
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:18:26 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
On a related note, how much clearance should there be between the bump
stop snd the spring pan on a stock 1500?  It looks like I have about 1
to 1-1/4 inches, which doesn't seem like much suspension travel. I put
new springs on the car last year, don't tell me that they've sagged
already! :(

-=Chris