Can't Get The San Diego Pix! j94L7Fav017497

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Can't Get The San Diego Pix! j94L7Fav017497
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:03:24 -0700
Can't Get The San Diego Pix!
****************************
Bob Kitterer wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> It was a great day with about 400 cars.  There are some photos at
> http://homepage.mac.com/bkitterer/PhotoAlbum12.html.
> Bob Kitterer
------------------------------

Bob,
I couldn't get there - this is the message that came up:

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch

We're sorry, but we can't find the HomePage you've requested. It's possible
that:
0       The address was entered incorrectly. Check your spelling and try again.
0       The .Mac member of this name has either created a page and removed
it or has never published a HomePage.
0       There is no .Mac member of this name. If you'd like this member
name for yourself, sign up for a .Mac account right now and have your own
HomePage in minutes.