2 Notes On Spridgets Shirts - Many extra shirts and button down issue.

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 Notes On Spridgets Shirts - Many extra shirts and button down issue.
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 21:40:56 -0500
Hi everyone,

Rather than reply to individual emails, I'll just mention two things to the
group.

1)       I understand that people originally signed up for Polo shirts, not
button down.  The order I placed was for Polo, but there was a
miscommunication with my supplier.  No-one is under any obligation to buy a
shirt.  However, even though they are button down, they are really nice
shirts.  Very soft, and very light (not like a dress shirt, more like a thin
chamois).

2)       I ordered 180 shirts, well more than the pre-orders.  So anyone who
wants one is welcome to place an order.  I can take checks, or credit cards.
NO PAYPAL.  I'll post the shirts on my store's online catalog with pictures,
and you can order them from there.  It's not fully functional, but you can
all take part in my Beta testing.

That's all.  Sorry for the mishap on the button down shirts.  PS,  my wife
loves them.

Michael Graziano
The Home Retreat
249 West 2nd St