RE: Ethanol

To: "'Spridget List \(spridget list\)'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ethanol
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:15:23 -0700
The other thing about ethanol is that it doesn't burn well in cold weather.
So if the mixture is a bit high, the car will appear to run rough until the
engine heats up a bit.  But, what the others have said is the conventional
wisdom.  The first couple of tankfulls will not run too well and stir up a
lot of crud, but once you work through that, everything should be ok.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Driftwood, TX