brake and fuel pipe

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake and fuel pipe
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 07:29:13 -0400
My bugeye has the body work complete and will be home soon.  It's time to
start getting things together for re assembly that I don't already have.
I'm going to fit new brake and fuel lines.  It would be great to find pre
bent pipe but I haven't seen them available.  Who is a good source for this
stuff?  I can probably figure out how to bend my own but I have no clue how
to get the proper fittings on the pipe.  Any help is appreciated.  I'd like
to buy from our fellow listers if possible.  Thanks.

Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa