Concours tire thread

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Concours tire thread
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 07:38:32 -0500
Hello peoples.
This is a really timely thread for me, as I am hoping to order tires within a
few weeks. Appreciated info on the Dunlops. I did a search and found they are
even MORE expensive than my long-time frontrunner choice, the Firestone 520-13
WWW from Coker or Classic (same co, same price, Coker is a bit closer to me so
shipping is a hair cheaper). They also offer the FStone in BW. The WWW looks
as close to stock as I can get, concours points be damned. Coker also affers
an off-brand with a 1 1/4" WW for about $23 less each  than the FStones:
http://www.coker.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=18511&cat=&page=1
Dan