Re: spridgets-digest V1 #2950

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spridgets-digest V1 #2950
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:47:47 -0700
Cc: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Ok, so I saw this Bugeye on eBay with the same rear bumper that I
have sitting in the shop.  It looks like a small diameter tube
stretched between the two rear bumper bits.  Is that a factory
option, a rare option, or a common mod?
-0-----------------------------------------

These were made by Amco in Los Angeles and were added at a nomber of
dealerships ( period accessory ) - I have a set of other models on my
Morris Minor from the same era.

Pic attatched

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
British Car Network
Venice Beach, California

1959_Morris_Minor.jpg" ; x-mac-type="4A504547" ; x-mac-creator="4A565752]