Re: Da Pink Big Healey is back

To: Biff <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Da Pink Big Healey is back
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:44:51 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Biff wrote:

> Seems Frank C.'s girlyman pink Big Healey is up for auction by the dealer who
> purchased it. See ebay item # 4582137536.

That's my ex!
It must be the angle of the photo on the crappy doors, or it got bumped
after I got rid of it.
That's my steering wheel, cup holder, black dot tri-pod headlamps, and
that ain't no burgundy leather interior, it's PINK!! vinyl ;)
It still has my key fob and TAPE player, not a CD player.
The VIN changed a bit too.
You will note my trademark WOOD battery hold down, one that can't short
out across the terminals.

And I thought it went to Enchilada, CA.
Just as long as it doesn't come back to me.
BTW, it was "well" cared for, I just didn't "care" for it.
It was NOT a sports car and I don't GAF what Ed says, it should be
classified as a "Sporty-looking-car" or better yet, a Sports Tank ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ