Re: RE: NGK Form Mail

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: NGK Form Mail
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:28:57 -0500 reply-type=original with any abuse report
> Good news....the DPR6EA-9 12mm NGK spark plug (direct replacement for the
> 14mm BPR "6" series) is back in the line-up in accordance with the
> attached
> from NGK Tech Support, stock #5531!! :):)

If anyone is interested, I secured a set of these from Peter C a couple
weeks ago.
Things you might want to be aware of...

1. They require an 18mm sparkplug wrench. Might want to grab one, since you
probably don't have one either.

2. Since they think they are intended for use on a motorcycle, they do NOT
have the screw-on nuts on the end as required for a "normal" sparkplug wire.
Fortunately for me, the Champions that I was removing had removable nuts.

Do they work? Yup. Are they significantly better than the Champions? Dunno.
Am I happy that I got them. Yup, never did like Champion plugs.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget