Spark when key is turned

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spark when key is turned
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:15:11 -0700 (PDT)
I've noticed in the past few days a loud pop as in a spark arcing when I turn
the key in the ignition. Any easy fixes to clean things in there and keep the
pop from occurring. I'll assume dirty contacts and extra resistance is causing
the problem.

A great day in Dayton for top down fall driving. Tonneau on the car tonight got
to get in one more day of top down fun tomorrow.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH