Oregon Vintage Racing Pics

To: vintage list <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Madeline Davis <Victorymag@aol.com>
Subject: Oregon Vintage Racing Pics
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:08:26 -0700
The racing season is almost over here in the great Northwest. As the
webmaster for the Oregon Region SCCA Vintage group I've updated the picture
page. Most of the pictures are from this season. Many of the pictures
feature Spridgets because they're in my run group and I'm the web master ;-)

http://oregonscca.com/vintage/pics.html

Six or seven of us are making the trek to SFR's Laguna Seca vintage event at
the end of this month and then four of us are hitting the CSRG event at
Thunder Hill the following week. Stop by and say hi if you're at either
event.

Watch for more information on the region's 2006 season coming soon.

--
Dave Franks
67 Sprite #82